Wednesday , August 4 2021

Reply To: How a user get cash app failed for my protection

Homepage Forums General Discussions How a user get cash app failed for my protection Reply To: How a user get cash app failed for my protection

markwilson
Participant

The Cash app keeps checking your account for anything that seems unusual and may result in a scam. To avoid any fraud, this transfer failed in cash transfers. The Cash App failed to pay to avoid being charged. Although Cash App was unable to send money, any amount deducted from your account will be immediately refunded to your Cash App account or linked bank account balance. If not immediately, it may take 1-3 business days to reflect the amount in your account.

To avoid the risk of canceling a payment, you must confirm and re-verify the recipient’s payment details, such as a phone number or $ cash tag, before making any payment. Only link debit or credit cards that are in your name. Use your Cash app more often to maintain a healthy transaction history. Do transactions with people you know or are reputable companies. If you still have problems regarding the Cash App failed payment, please contact the Cash App customer service for further assistance.

I hope this information will be helpful!
Mark Wilson